Saturday, November 28, 2009

You can thank me later, Spidey... a Dani guest post.

Hey Peter, my shiny new baby cousin, Dani here. Wanted to let you know that I saw the pictures of you and Grandma and Grandpa. Looks like you had a good time. Just thought I'd let you know that you owe me one.
You see, I taught them everything they know about being grandparents. I know, I came first so it was my job to break them in. You're welcome.
Here, I'm showing Grandma how to snuggle me to sleep. She obviously showed this move to Grandpa. Looks like you enjoyed it.
Here, I'm showing Grandpa how to properly hold up a baby for a photo op.
I showed Grandma too, and she's showing off her skills on you. Nice mug!
I can tell you are enjoying Grandpa's snuggle move.Yep, I taught him. It took him a couple tries on the recliner before he was ready to try it on the big couch all by himself!


Ah yes, my best work...the double grandparent baby hug pose.

Grandma and Grandpa mixed it up and switched places with you:


You can just pay me back when I meet you. Just let me pick out one of your toys or something? Anyway Pete, I'm sure looking forward to meeting you...you're my first cousin! Plus, I'm going to be a big sister soon! I still didn't meet your mom and dad yet, but I hope to soon!
Love, Dani.

1 comment:

Gram & GranPA said...

awesome column dani! you get your talent from your mom! you made Gram cry - that's a good thing! thanks soooo much honey - fabulous job!! Love you - Mom & Dad aka Gram & Gramps