Monday, March 22, 2010

Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down, a Dani guest post.

Hi everybody, Dani here. Mommy said I could make a guest post tonight because I wanted to share some things that I like and some things that make me kinda mad. Now that I'm a toddler, I am probably going to have a lot more to say, so get used to it.

First, a BIG thumbs down to teething. I'm getting these things called molars and, well, if I knew any swear words, I'd probably be saying them. It hurts. I keep chewing and chewing on my fingers but it doesn't really help. But tonight, mommy tried something new...she gave me a freezy pop. (editor's/mommy's note: it was 100% juice) A thumbs up to freezy pops. It was so cold and yummy it made me forget that I was mad about my gums being sore.


A big thumbs up to spring. What a great season. Last spring I was just a little baby and I didn't really get to go outside and enjoy it. It is so nice and warm. Mommy lets me walk her up and down the block and all over the yard; I just hold on to her finger and I get to explore the neighborhood. There are so many dogs, and cars and neat stuff! Of course, I still love my swing but walking around is super great!

Another thumbs up to my cat, Scrubbie. He lets me pet him and kiss him as much as I want. And I like to give him lots of kisses, even if sometimes I get hair in my mouth. Another even bigger thumbs up to babies. Mommy is going to have one soon, and I pat her belly and kiss it. Hopefully the new baby will be as fun as my baby doll. I like to kiss it and give it bottles. Even Scrubbie likes to snuggle with my baby doll.

And, another thumbs up to toys! Gail got me a sit and spin. I can't really spin it myself yet, but mommy can spin me and it is a lot of fun. I love to spin around, sometimes I do it until I fall on my butt!


Ok, I guess it's bedtime now, so I have to go. But I promise to post more soon!

No comments: