Monday, May 21, 2007

To blog or not to blog.

That is the question.

When I was in law school (2004), I started a blog. I was too busy and never really got around to writing very much. No one ever read it or knew it existed. But it was fun. It is kind of neat to go back and read what I was thinking, especiall through the hell that was bar review. It is at: http://shadycat.livejournal.com/
I have three friends who blog. Why do I mention this? Because when friendster emails me that one of them updated their blog (which is rare) I have to read it. I must guiltly confess that I check the sites of the other two folks who blog almost daily. I am a total voyeur. It is just so interesting to me.

My life over the past few years has been such a time of transition, that I decided to get back to it and to start writing things down. Let's see how well I do--I wasn't able to be a regular contributor in my last attempt.

No comments: