Wednesday, October 27, 2010

6 month Tori report, a Dani guest post.

Hi everybody, Dani here. Mommy said that I could post tonight and give you the latest Tori news. She had her six month baby doctor visit today, and wow, she's big. She's 26.5 inches long and weighs 17 pounds and 5 ounces. What a hoss! When I was 6 months old I was 26.5 inches long too, but I only weighed 15 pounds and 12 ounces! (somebody's got to lay off the formula, if you ask me.)

Don't tell mommy and daddy, but I like playing with her. I pretend I'm not so interested, but I really do like spending time with her. Tonight during dinner, mommy let Tori sit on my lap.
Okay, well enough about Tori for now. There will be a video at the end of this post so you can see more Tori. For now, it's all about me! Today, I spent some time at Ruth's because Daddy had to take Tori to the doctor. She made my hair look really neat with lots of hair ties. When I got home, I took off my shirt and pants and put on daddy's socks. I think it's a really good look for me.
I also have this super awesome wagon that my local grandma Deb got for me. It has a seat for Tori, but Tori's too little for it now, so it's all mine! I like to go for rides in it--it even has cupholders! But remember, if you're going to drive the wagon, stick to juice. Don't drink and wagon.

Did you know that my mommy has tap shoes? She calls them heels, but I think they are tap shoes. When I put them on, each time I take a step it goes tap really loud. It's so much fun. It's kind of hard to walk in them because the heels are high and make me stand on my toes, but I love the sound they make. When I get bigger, I'm going to wear tap shoes too! And, in this picture, I put my Dora sunglasses on myself:
Ok, now some video for you. I feel like I have to tell you that my mommy's a lawyer, and the beginning was filmed without my knowledge. I might have to talk to her about being filmed playing with Tori without my consent. Anyway, here it is.

Okay, okay, I admit it, I like playing with my little sister. Busted. Anyway, mommy says I have to go to bed now, night night!

No comments: