Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Need to custom print? BuildASign.com

Well, as you know it's a very rare day when I post about a product or a service that I've used or been asked to sample. And, it's only when I think stuff is particularly awesome.

The folks at http://www.buildasign.com/ contacted me and asked me whether I'd be interested in seeing what they had to offer. Since I do printing for political campaigns, the law firm and just silly personal stuff, I thought it was a great idea.

I decided to create two very different things, each featuring one of the kids. I'm only going to share one of them with you tonight.

These guys http://www.buildasign.com/ can print all kinds of stuff from banners to window clings to political signs--full color, and reasonably priced.

The best part is that you can design your own stuff right on the site and it's really easy.
Anyway, they even have different art, that you can modify to add text and pictures. So, for Dani's buildasign.com project, I chose Van Gogh's "The Scream."

As you can see, Dani is WAY cuter than the actual screaming guy. The print is 24" by 18" on artboard, which I will frame for Dani's room.
When I showed it to her tonight, she thought it was the coolest thing ever. And, it was easy--I was able to import a photo and crop it to size right on the screen and place it wherever I wanted. And the prices are super-reasonable. So, this cool pic is a keeper, thanks to the folks at http://www.buildasign.com/.

Stay tuned for Tori's project. It's for her birthday and it's awesome--even Big Man was impressed. We will definitely be back to buildasign.com for more cool projects soon!

No comments: