Sunday, February 24, 2013

Missed my calling.

I should have totally gone to cosmetology school.  I give rockin' good kiddie haircuts.  Tommy's was last week:
 And Tori's was today.  Tommy's a little dude, so I can cut his hair--Tori I figured would go back to the salon with Dani and have some hair texturizing with the cutting.  I mentioned it to her and she was insistent that NO, she would not be going back to the salon.  So, I cut it this morning.  She seemed pretty happy about it.

Shorter hair will make life SO much easier!  We spend tons of time just combing it out every day!
After dinner, the kids played in bins.  Tori and Tommy were train cars, and Dani was pushing them around the house.


They had a blast!

*Sung to the tune of Thomas and His Friends 
They're one, they're two, well almost three, and four years old is our Dani 
Running 'round the house,being silly all day
All with different roles to play
Thomas and his friends.
 
Tori, she's the cheeky one, loud and silly, and lots of fun;
Dani really knows her stuff, she's the big sis so she huffs and puffs;
Tommy, cutie baby boy, runs around and plays with toys,
Thomas and his friends!


No comments: