Sunday, February 17, 2013

The crying game.

For some reason, Tommy has decided that he wants to torture mommy test my patience on an hourly basis.  Everything I do is wrong.  I don't play right, or entertain him enough, and so I am faced with Mr. Screamypants.
 
 He will literally make the saddest face, and then wail at the top of his lungs right in front of me.  For kicks, he flings himself on the floor, to highlight his dissatisfaction with me.

Spare any xanax, friends?
 Tori's latest project is making paths of books throughout the house.

 I've mentioned a million times what great eaters these kids are.  Last night, I made a kick-ass grown up dinner of linguine with super-garlicky white sauce with clams, shrimp, artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes.  I made extra pasta, fully anticipating the outright rejection of dinner by Dani and Tori.  To my surprise, they chowed down, without reservation!  And, they were super excited to have long noodles, just like big kids!

It was a little messy, but they had a blast.
 And, little Tommy.  Looking all happy and cute--for Daddy of course--he took this pic.  As soon as he sees me he summons up his best toddler angst.
 Help!

No comments: