Sunday, February 10, 2013

Toddlers and Tiaras.

Well, I'm glad to report that I'm back from the sick and back at it. 
In preparation for this weekend's "Princess Tea Party" we erected a castle in the playroom.
Prince Tommy stood guard over the princesses.
 
 The girs were so excited to get dressed up.  And to wear make up!
 Tori took a liking to Cinderella.  She refused to pose for many pictures, or to remove her sunglasses for the first hour.  She was surprisingly timid when we first arrived, but quickly got her princess on.
 We met Belle and Rapunzel.
 Knightly young men brought tea, and finger sandwiches to our tables.
 Iced tea tastes so much better in real china!
Dani recently watched Brave, and was very excited to meet Merida!
 Ariel was even there.
 What a creative fundraiser for the junior prom at my alma mater.  I saw a ton of women I remembered from high school, that I hadn't seen in decades a few years or so.  There had to be 200 kids, in various forms of princess/dress up clothes, all acting like little ladies.  The girls had a blast!

No comments: