Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grandmas are great, a Dani guest post.

Hi everybody, Dani here. My grandma and my great-grandma came to visit this week. It was really fun. Grandma taught me lots of new stuff. I learned how to do summersaults, go down the stairs, say lots of new words, and to give hugs. Great-grandma let me play with her cane. And, grandma let me do lots of stuff that mommy and daddy don't let me do...that was the best part.

Grandma let me hold my own cookies, and didn't care if I made a mess.
I got to have a lollipop and didn't have to share!
We spent a lot of time outside on my swingset--and unlike mommy, grandma didn't complain that I was hard to pick up because grandma's belly isn't big like mommy's.
And grandmas are good at taking walks. Aunt Renny and Chantal came on today's walk too.

Grandma even let me play with rocks and dirt and didn't care that I got all dirty.

Grandmas are WAY more fun than mommies and daddies. I sure hope they come back soon!

No comments: