Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beach! (a Dani and Tori guest post)

Hey Tori, wasn't it so cool that Grandma and Grandpa took us to the beach?  I always wanted to go to the beach, ever since I was a little baby.

It sure was, Dani!  It was so much fun!

I was kind of disappointed that there were no coconut trees, though.  Beaches are supposed to have coconut trees.

 But it was so neat that we could just walk from the sand into the water.  Instead of on a ladder like our pool.  And the sand was so smushy between my toes.  And there were waves!  They kept pushing me over!
 Grandma was really good at making sand castles.  And it was really cool that we had the whole beach to ourselves!

I probably would have been scared if I didn't have Grandpa's hand to hold in the water.  He walked me way out into the deep part!  Even baby Tommy got to go in.

I know, Tori!  I'm usually so scared of getting my face wet, but with Grandpa, I went underwater!  I really did!

Tommy was so cute sitting at the edge of the water kicking his feet.  Too bad mommy didn't go in; she was busy taking pictures of us.
Mommy's ALWAYS taking pictures of us.  I hope we can go back to the beach soon!

No comments: