Friday, July 17, 2009

BFFs no more.

It's over.

Friends no more.

It was good while it lasted, but it just wasn't meant to be. Some girls just can't always stay friends forever, I suppose. Anyway, Dani, who mere weeks ago loved talking Tigger, cries at the sight of him. I turned him on this morning and he start to turn his head and talk, and Dani just bawled. She was a bit fussy, so I chalked it up to morning fussies.

So tonight when I came home, we had some more tummy time, and I had her on my lap, pulled out Tiggy and she just lost it. Even when I was holding her and Tigger was switched off so he was quiet, she couldn't even look at him without shaking. Tigger clearly done my baby wrong!



In other news, Dani's going to crawl for real any day now. She is making solid efforts, as seen here. She can spin in circles, which is the cutest thing ever. I think she's waiting for grandma and grandpa's visit to master it, just for them. Here is tonight's attempt.

As an aside, to the many folks to reached out to me recently with friendship and support--thanks. Mom, sorry I was a little bitchy on the phone last night; rough day; love you much!

No comments: