Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Love you Grandma and Grandpa, a Dani guest post.

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Mommy said that I could post to her blog tonight so I could tell you both how much fun I had during your visit.

Grandpa, thank you for putting together my big girl crib! I love it.

Grandma, thanks for letting me try teething cookies--they are so yummy! Mommy let me have another one tonight, and I didn't share, not even with Daddy!

Grandpa, I love your hugs!

Grandma, it was fun to play outside with you! You are so much fun! Ahhhh-choo!I miss you already! Love, Dani

1 comment:

Gran & Gramps said...

Dani - what a pleasure to spend time with such a happy baby! Your Mom & Dad are sure doing something right to have such a special girl!! We'll miss you soooooo much and look forward to seeing you next time. We know you'll remember us and all the fun we had and we'll have new adventures in store for us with the walking/talking Dani McGhee!!! Love you sooo much - Gram & Gramps! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox