Saturday, August 8, 2009

Daddy says:

"Please don't dress our baby like Peg Bundy."(Dani's first leggings.)

In other news, I need to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Sprint PCS!
I do all of my bill paying through my bank online.
I received a call from Sprint within an hour of my payment posting yesterday. Apparently I'd overpayed by a sum basically equivalent to my mortgage. They noticed the overpayment and called me immediately to give me a heads up, suggest I call my bank to have the payment rescinded, and offered to process a refund for me on Monday if my bank couldn't help. (My bank couldn't help.) BUT, withougt the heads up from Sprint, I might not have known that I overpaid for a week or two and things could have gotten dicey. Needless to say, I am thrilled with the customer service call, and will be a lifer with Sprint.
Given the past few weeks of continually getting kicked in the chops in a number of different ways, this was a nice change of pace. Thanks, Sprint.

No comments: