Saturday, September 5, 2009

I mock, therefore I am.

I've seen this truck for the past few months around town, and I've been dying to snap a picture of the custom detailing on it, but I never have my camera, or I never catch it at a traffic light. Until today. I don't know why I've been so obsessed with capturing this, probably because I didn't know that redneck was a lifestyle...

Perhaps that is the market for this toy:

Really, because anyone who buys Dani the Pole Dancer doll is seriously getting unfriended.

I met my friend Kristen for lunch today--she has a 9 month old. We were segregated into the screaming baby section at Ruby Tuesday. The babies really were excited to be together--they kept each other entertained, with the shrieking and the arm flailing and the puff eating.

Fun times!

No comments: