Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Missing Daddy, a guest post by Dani.

Hi. Dani here. Daddy went on a trip today on a plane! Someday I'm going to go on a plane. Mommy says that next month we are going to visit Grandma and Grandpa in North Carolina. I can't wait!
It's kind of lonely here without Daddy. I had to go to my babysitter today. It is fun there, but not as much fun as it is with Daddy. I sure miss him.
Even my favorite prunes didn't taste as good for dinner tonight...meh. Sometimes, it's hard being a baby.
Tomorrow, mommy is having a bunch of her friends over for a jewelry party. I love jewelry--I especially love pulling on Mommy's necklaces. I hope she gets some more for me to play with!
The only good part about Daddy not being here is that I get his remote all to myself! And, I can even pull myself up on the couch to get it.

I wore my cute pants tonight. Chantal and Cookie gave them to me when I was just a little baby. Mommy says it's okay to have words on my butt when I'm a baby, but not when I'm big. She says that would be slutty. I don't know what slutty means, but I don't think I want to be it when I grow up.


Mommy says I have to go to bed now. Night night.

No comments: