Sunday, May 16, 2010

Family visit, a Dani guest post.

Hi everybody, Dani here. I had a really fun weekend with Daddy's family. It was a lot of work entertaining so many people, but since I'm the big sister, it's my job. Tori's way too little to play with guests. She just sleeps and eats and cries. Mostly cries. Did I mention the crying?

Everybody wanted to hug me and kiss me, it was like, take a number folks, because they were all wanting some Dani time. They were just lining up for snuggles from me. I let my cousin Justin go first.
I also let my cousins Jason and Justin read books to me. They played with all of my toys with me, too. They especially liked my sit and spin.
I even took them outside and let them play on my new swingset, and shared my ball. I know, pretty nice of me, huh?
I also them to a really cool playground called the Sassafrass. Aunt Angie had fun chasing me around. She couldn't catch me because I can run really fast!
So, I guess it's fair to say, I'm a pretty good hostess. I'm a good big sister too.

And, for sure, I'm the coolest toddler on the playground. But you already knew that.

No comments: