Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My summer so far, a Dani guest post.

Hi everybody, Dani here. Mommy said I could write to tell you about my summer. So far, it's been pretty fun. My grandma and grandpa came to visit me but they had to go back to North Carolina. I miss them They are way more fun than mommy and daddy. They make everything so fun, even the boring stuff like sitting in my high chair and eating lunch.

And they taught me lots of stuff. Did you know that I know a bunch of my colors, and numbers and letters, and I can say them and read them too? I am totally a baby genius.
Grandma showed me how to walk up the slide! But, I miss them. Tonight mommy took me outside to go on my swing, and I just kept saying grandpa to her because he pushes me better than she does. I hope they come back soon.
Now that my baby sister is getting bigger, I decided that she could play with some of my old toys. Mommy and daddy got out my exercise mat, but before I would let Tori on it, I needed to make sure it was safe. That's kind of the big sister's job, you know.

I even help out mommy and daddy by holding Tori and giving her kisses. She's not so bad, you know, especially now that she doesn't cry all the time anymore.
She seems to like my old toys. This is her playing. She's kind of cute, huh? Well, she's cute when she's not fussy.

Lots of other stuff is going on too. Daddy has to go back to work soon. He's been home taking care of us since Tori was born. Starting Sunday, he has to go back to his other job at the police department. But he will still be home with us during the day, just more tired. And that means that mommy will be home with me and Tori at night--I've been talking to Tori about sleeping all night, because mommy needs her sleep.

Mommy got a big box in the mail yesterday, and she let me play with it. I made a playhouse and it even had doors and windows!

I'm moving into a new bedroom this weekend, and am getting new furniture tomorrow! I can't wait. Anyway, mommy says I have to go to bed now. Bye!

No comments: