Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pool, a Dani guest post.

Hi everybody, Dani here. My grandma and grandpa are visiting from North Carolina, and I'm having so much fun. Today, grandpa filled up my pool, and we all went outside. Grandma and grandpa had a water gun fight; it was funny to watch.

I have a pool and a Hello Kitty sprinkler, which is like a water fountain. I was trying to get a drink while grandma and grandpa were playing. They are so silly!
Grandma sat in the pool with me. Mommy was playing with us too. She said something about a sun burn. She looks all pink now, and I'm not sure why. I know that she put sunscreen on me, but I think she might have forgot to put some on her!
Here's grandma trying to get my squirt gun. I tried my best but she still got it away from me.
Then she squirted me over and over! I loved it!

I squirted her back though! It was lots of fun.
Anyway, grandpa's going to take me out to swing now so I have to go. Oh, and one other thing. I heard Tori tried to write to all of you, and even posted to mommy's blog the other day. Good work, my spies. Tori's just a little baby and thinks you can keep a secret, but you're all on my side. I'm changing mommy's password so Tori can't steal my thunder and post anymore. Bye for now--gotta swing on my swing!

No comments: