Friday, May 16, 2008

Yucky yuck.

I feel like crap. crappy crappy crap.
You know that feeling like you think you need to be sick, whether you drank too much or just got off a ride that was too spinny? Then you puke and rally? That's basically how I feel every day from lunch until bedtime. Except there's no puking and certainly no rallying. 9 weeks down, two million to go... or so it seems.

Big man is headed to Chicago on Wednesday. For a 8 days. Who will cook for me and care for me and keep me sane? :(
Seriously though, he makes this trip every year, and for me it is usually a book-reading, girlfriend hanging drinkfest. The kind of good time where I'm like, "honey, take another day!"
I've been scheduling some playdates for his time away but everything is so unfun at the moment. Probably because I just feel yuck. The only silver lining is that since I feel like crap, I know that means that the pregnancy hormones are still raging, and then I tell myself the baby's okay. I go for another ultrasound on Friday. The baby's the size of a grape this week and should be even bigger next week so there will actually be something to see!

Have been too busy to be online much this week; hope to do better next week.

No comments: