Sunday, January 18, 2009

A lull in the baby blogging.

I haven't been taking as many pictures of Dani lately, ergo fewer posts with pictures. I'm a little uninspired. This is because we keep putting her in the same clothes--the easiest snapping/wearing sleepers and all of the pictures look the same, well they probably would to you, as you might not notice the subtle differences in my baby's day-to-day appearance. And I'm way too tired to put her in actual outfits just to take her picture. This means, too, that there will be entire outfits, onesies, etc., that she will grow out of before she even wears. But anyway how many more pictures do I need of her in her purple stripey baby jailbird suit, or her Eeyore sleeper? I need to mix it up and put her in some new sleepers, I guess, so y'all don't think she's neglected and always in the same clothes. She has others, but they have annoying collars, or hard snaps or something that keeps them in the bottom of the drawer. And, since I don't mind doing laundry regularly, I've never had to get to the bottom of the drawer, but I'll start mixing it up for you faithful reader. Trust me when I say, my baby's still quite cute and huggable.

Also, I have a screamin' sore throat, and I'm hoping not to get her sick. I can't imagine what it will be like to have a screaming hell baby that actually has a legitimate reason to scream. Terrifying!

Anyway, today, I'm going to drink tea, and watch football with Big Man. I would like to see a Cardinals-Ravens superbowl. I'm picking the Cards because conventional wisdom and Cardinals management thought Warner was washed up, destined to be a back up, and he has lit it up this year. In a sport where a quarterback my age is over the hill, I have to cheer for that guy. Plus, they've never been to the superbowl. As for the Ravens, they got boned in their last game with the Steelers, and the Steelers just piss me off these days. So, there it is--fine logic, no?

No comments: