Thursday, October 22, 2009

Greetings from North Carolina, a Dani guest post!

Hi everybody, Dani here. I'm in North Carolina with mommy. We are at Grandma and Grandpa's house! I'm having lots of fun. Daddy took us to the airport yesterday, and I got to ride on a plane. It was a little scary and I didn't like sitting still, but mommy brought lots of toys for me to play with and snacks to eat so I tried to be extra good. Everyone on the plane was so nice to me!

It is so sunny and warm here! I don't even need to wear shoes and socks! Grandma let me play with the magnets in the kitchen. I'm not supposed to go into the kitchen at home, but sometimes I am faster than daddy and crawl in there anyway.Grandpa showed me his motorcycle. I got to wear a cool hat and sit on it!

They put lots of gates up to keep me safe, and there are lots of fun toys for me to play with here! I even took a bath in a big huge bathtub--it was so much fun. I love grandma and grandpa.
I'm taking a couple of steps and can walk from mommy to grandma if she's not too far away. Some times I get scared and sit down, because walking is hard! All this playing is making me tired; I have to go take a nap now. Bye bye!

No comments: