Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

What a fun day! The City's Halloween Parade went right past our house, so Dani got to watch the whole thing.

We did take a swing break in the middle.

We had tons of trick or treaters--lots of adults and babies though, which is always a bit disconcerting. Dani just stood at the door looking at everything. As I was taking this picture, I realized that I didn't really have a way back into the house--Dani was leaning on the door, and if I opened it, I would make her tumble forward. So, I had to ring the doorbell and wait for Big Man to move her so I could come in.


And our pumpkins. Big Man did the middle one and I did the others.

Big Man's mom flies in tomorrow to spend two weeks while he finishes his supervisor training. Dani's going to have lots of fun!

No comments: