Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm worried about Dani, a Tori guest post.

Psst. Tori, here. I'm a little worried about Dani. In case you didn't notice from mommy's posts I've gotten bigger and much cuter. I'm fun too. I don't cry as much as I used to.

But Dani seems to be taking it pretty hard. She can say my name now, and even calls me Tori. It really sounds more like To-WEE, but who am I to judge, I can't even talk yet. But yesterday, in the back yard, I got worried. She turned the squirt gun on herself.

She must have hit rock bottom to be drinking from the squirt gun. I think she might even have them stashed around the house and mommy and daddy don't know. What's a baby sister to do?
In other news, mommy and daddy are trying to make me try new stuff. I have had some rice cereal in my bottle, and on Sunday, mommy gave me some sweet potatoes. I pretty much spit them back out. She kept scooping the spitted out parts off my chin and putting them back in my mouth, but she failed. I just don't want to work that hard, yet--all that sitting up and paying attention, instead of being cuddled and bottle fed. Screw that, bring me the bottle.
Daddy's pretty obsessed with giving me tummy time. Dani told me that she hated it so much that she could flip over when she was only 2 months old. I don't really mind it too much, though. I like sleeping on my tummy; I don't get mad, I just give in. Don't believe me when they call me McScreamy. As you can see, I'm just chill.

I have to go now; we have to wake up Daddy so he can go to work. Bye bye.

No comments: