Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's starting to grow on me, a Dani guest post.

Hi everybody, Dani here. It's been awhile so mommy said I could post tonight. Things are changing so much around here. First, I'm getting SO BIG! I talk to mommy and daddy all day long, and not just baby words, I talk in sentences. And, I sing songs and count too. And I listen to music with daddy. He's fun!

When I get a boo boo, I tell mommy to kiss it and she does and then it feels better. I am still trying to make friends with the kitty cat. Tonight I caught him under the table and he scratched me on the head. I don't know why, but it wasn't very nice.

But, most important, I wanted to tell you more about Tori. She's WAY more fun than she used to be. I make her laugh all the time. All I have to do is shake a toy near her and she just laughs and screeches and stuff. She's a silly baby. I'm also learning to share. It's not very fun. Don't tell mommy and daddy, but I figured out a way to make them think I'm sharing, when I'm really not. I just share the stuff I don't want to play with. Like if I want to play with something really fun, I will bring Tori a boring rattle or stuffed animal first, so I look like an angel, and then I can play with whatever I want without having to share with her.

She is pretty cute, and she smiles and laughs all the time. She's starting to sit up, and we play pattycake. She's not very good at it yet, but she is still a baby after all.

The only thing that's not fun is when Tori is taking a nap. I have to try to be quiet, and it's hard. She always falls asleep somewhere where I want to play and it's not fair. Today, I wanted to bang on my drum, but mommy stopped me because Tori was sleeping.One other cool thing is that she gets to sit in my old high chair, and I get to sit in my big girl high chair. It's like the kind they have in restaurants. Not that mommy and daddy ever take me to restaurants anymore. They used to when I was littler. Now, we just stay home. I'm not sure why, but one time I heard mommy suggest it and daddy said no way. He said something about yelling and messes, but I wasn't really sure what he meant. He is kind of a messy eater sometimes, but I've never heard him yell.

Mommy drinks this really yummy stuff called bubbles. Whenever she opens a can, she uses a straw so I can have some too. She says I make a mess if I drink out of the can, so I have to use a straw. But, now that I'm so big, sometimes mommy lets me hold the can, and the straw!

I took a video of Tori today. She was on her tummy and she was trying to play with a rattle. It was kind of cute, for a baby.

So, as you can see, I'm a pretty awesome big sister. Mommy says I have to go now, bye bye!

No comments: