Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Primary day!

Primary day folks--hope you got off your butts and voted! I'm dying here, waiting for results. I've really never been so passionate about a statewide race. I really hope Eric Dinallo pulls it off for Attorney General.

In other news, I had a great visit with an old friend tonight. An old colleague who I don't see nearly as often as I'd like--Heather braved the craziness of near-bedtime, and didn't panic when Dani greeted her at the door screaming "bye bye" and crying. She was also a pro at holding Tori--who, for the uninitiated, is like holding a medicine ball--after a few minutes, your arms are sooooo tired!

The kids are growing more interested in each other by the day. Tori's fascinated with Dani, but Dani plays it cool. If I leave the room, she climbs on the chair/couch/toy to be near Tori, but if I come back, she tries to bail. Like this:
But when she doesn't think I'm looking, she's all:
That is, when she's not immersed in her books.
They exhaust me but are so much fun!

No comments: