Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Six months, a Tommy guest post.

Hi, it's Tommy! I had my six month doctor's visit today.
I'm growing!
I don't know if mommy has told you, but I'm kind of a super baby. Did you know that I crawled way before Dani and Tori did? (**editorial note from mommy: But Tommy, you still lag behind your sisters in the critical sleeping through the night category.)
I'm also bigger than they were at their six month doctor's visit! I'm 28 inches long and I weigh 19 pounds and 12 ounces. Dani was only 26.5 inches long and 15 pounds 2 ounces and Tori was 26.5 inches and 17.5 ounces at six months. So, that means that I'm the biggest. Don't tell Dani and Tori but I think they like me best, too.
The doctor told daddy I'm in the 90th percentile for everything. I'm already getting straight A's and I'm not even in school yet. Cool, huh?

No comments: