Monday, January 25, 2010

Videos for Grandpa.

These are videos only a grandpa can love. So disclaimer to my facebook friends who are going to suffer from yet another automatic notes-feed; facebook does it automatically when I post to my blog.

Tonight, however is about my dad. He got his new webcam all hooked up and ready with the audio finally working, and called to set up a videocall with Dani, but she was already in bed. She wouldn't take a midday or afternoon nap for Big Man, so she was a tired baby train wreck by 6:15pm. When I walked in the door at 5:30 she came running to me, crying. When I asked Big Man why she was crying, he said, "I don't know, she started as soon as she saw you." Tired little pumpkin, she was.

So, grandpa, here you go. First video shows a distracted Dani who is almost doing "head shoulders knees and toes" correctly.

And this next one shows the walking proficiency I've been telling grandpa about!

No comments: