Monday, July 28, 2008

Houston, we (don't know if) we have a penis.

We went to the doctor for the big reveal today, the 20 week ultrasound. We were supposed to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Baby stretched out and moved and appeared to be in a decent position for measurements by the ultrasound tech...but when the doc came in to finish the job, the baby literally curled up into a ball. I think he flipped us off too but I can't be sure. In any event, we have no idea if it's a girl or boy. We did get a 3-d photo which is really scary. Like animated baby-zombie scary. So, boy or girl, I am apparently carrying a psychopath. Fun times. We will have one more ultrasound at week 32, but I'm not going to pin my hopes on that!
The photo below is a 3-d shot of the baby's head, and the round balls are baby's fists. I swear I didn't retouch these. Baby looks scaaaarrrrrry! Maybe we should name him Lon Cheney.

No comments: