Friday, February 27, 2009

Bad. Bad. Bad.

Things just ain't great here, on my end at least.
Kid's fussy.
Dad's tired.
Mom's miserable, and clearly has a flair for the dramatic. I am really in a funky funk, feeling like I'm not putting enough time in as a mom, wife, or lawyer. I'm filling my free time with the internet, wine, and, at the moment, Snyder's multi-grain aged cheddar cheese puffs. As far as I can see it, I have all the food groups represented: fruits & veggies (wine); dairy (orange cheezy goodness on the puffs); grains (and multi-grains at that which are the actual puff); and meat (?? don't know if that one's actually required).

One of my bestest pal's Tara is in town and she and I are having dinner tomorrow, so hopefully, the old, fun, happy B will return.

Just marked the calendar--on March 12, project baby number 2 begins. Gotta get it done while I still have my nerve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Blog and feel I know you, Big man, and Dani!
Enjoy...........they grow quickly even though with the screams it sometimes feels it may never happen!!!!!!!!!!