Monday, February 23, 2009

Shred me now.

Dani slept until 6:15am, so once I got her fed, changed and back to bed it was about 6:45am. I dawdled for a few minutes and convinced myself to go downstairs and do the 30 day shred video. It took me almost a month, but I did it! After work tonight I'm going to pick up an exercise mat and a decent sports bra. Will hope to guilt myself into it most days.

Today is the first day of my first post-baby period. This means that I have already marked the calendar to begin trying for baby number in two days. Big Man says we have to wait until April like the doc says, but I am determined to convince him otherwise. Would love the deduction for '09!

Anyway, that's the haps here. My stinkin' memory stick is still fried. Hoping my super guy Tony Chang can fix it today. If not, baby pictures are lost!

No comments: