Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drugs are bad, hmmm.

So, I stumbled across this website called in20years.com
You can upload a picture, and tell them whether you are over 20 or over 30, and whether you use drugs, and it ages you 20 years.  It puts the original picture with the altered one.
Now, for the fun, my headshot, plus 20 years, according to this site:
Someone tell Big Man that he's going to need to upgrade to wife 2.0 (younger and hotter) soon, before this happens.  (For those of you who know my mom, you know my youthful genes will do me much better than this!)
And when I picked the setting for the pic for me as a drug-user, here's what I got....it's like an anti-drug billboard!
Scary!  It's like an anti-meth billboard!

In other news, we had a bit of a splurge, and I purchased a new Nikon camera and Big Man got a Sony MP3, both of which arrived today.  So stay tuned for much better pics and video!!! Woo hoo!

No comments: