Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One month stats, a Dani guest post.

Hi everybody, Dani here. Mommy said I could do this post about my baby sister, Tori. She just had her one month doctor's visit, and as I suspected, I still win. More on that later.I'm pleased to announce that Tori is 9 pounds and 14 ounces and 20.5 inches long. I'm also pleased to announce that, back in the day, at my one month visit, I was 10 pounds and 1/2 ounce and 21.5 inches long. Clearly, I win. I'm the bigger, badder baby! (mommy's note: Tori was almost a pound lighter than Dani when born, and is clearly the winner in the weight gain category)
So, please join me as I raise my bottle to the best little sister ever. I love you Tori, even if you cry all the time. I can't wait until you are bigger and less fussy and can play with me. But remember, I'm the big sister, so I am always going to be in charge.
Kisses for you, my favorite little sister. (Now, hurry up and grow and play with me. And, stop crying so much, okay?) Really, could you please stop crying so much? I am sure I didn't cry this much back when I was a baby. Even my kisses don't make you stop crying.
I took this picture of Tori and mommy this morning. Tori was fussy and wouldn't smile for me, but mommy smiled!
I know you guys probably don't believe me, but Tori is fussy. Way more fussy than I was when I was a baby. If you don't believe me, just watch this. It's really like this all the time. I think that is why mommy says she doesn't have time to update this blog anymore. So, readers (grandpa) don't blame me for mommy's failure, blame Tori. Always blame Tori.

Anyway, to my little sister, Tori....it's on. Keep working hard to get big and strong so we can play. Just remember that I'll always be the bigger, stronger, sister...so you better do what I say!

No comments: