Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm thankful its almost over.

I can't possibly get too much bigger in a week, right??

Thanksgiving was nice.

Worked today and got a pedicure. Came home and had lots o' contractions. Enough to compel us to pack my hospital bag, and put the carseat together and anchor it in the car. Enough to make me call the doctor, but not wait to talk to the answering service. Decided to sit on the couch and ignore it and hope they went away. Oh, and to send the Big Man for some chicken mcnuggets. All better now. Thank god--we aren't ready YET!
Behold, the second living room filled w/baby crap. Will be the daytime/downstairs setup.

My friend Jessie sent me the CUTEST baby booties today--will post pics soon!

3 comments:

Bill said...

You look great, Bethany! And tell the Big Man he did a great job on the baby room too!

Anonymous said...

i hate to break it to you, but yeah, it is possible to get bigger. overnight even. i remember waking up and feeling pounds heavier.

and you do look great! cute shirt too!

B, Esq. said...

Bill,
Note the Pack N Play I'm standing near...from you! We love it! Thanks!

Andromeda...thanks for the bad news!!! :)