Saturday, November 15, 2008

Living in a sports bar.

My living room feels like a sports bar. Too bad I can't drink. We have the biggest TV ever. It is Big Man's new best friend. Surprisingly our living room actually has more space because new TVs are so thin. Pics to follow.

In other news, we are getting down to the wire with this baby thing.
25 days to go!
Ignore the timeline above--it's set for my due date. Section is scheduled for 12/9.
Set up the downstairs changing table today. We're going to have a downstairs base of operations as well as an upstairs one. Bassinet, changing table, etc., upstairs in the baby room for nighttime or mommy/daddy sleep time, and Pack N Play (w/bassinet) [thank you Bill!] and changing table downstairs for daytime, to minimize going up and down stairs a million times per day. Washed everything, like my typical self without reading any care instructions, and melted the liner of the car seat padded thing that came with the used car seat I bought......oops. Don't know if I'll be able to find a new one of those.

I bought the cutest baby outfit for the baby announcement, but can't post it yet!

Big Man's home for the weekend for the first time in a long time. Nice to sleep in with him this morning, and he made me a huge stack o' pancakes for breakfast today. Looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments: