Thursday, March 5, 2009

Amateur video.

Yes, I'm an amateur, and there are lots of us on the ol' internet.


My digital camera records video, so I thought I would try to upload two Dani shorts. Now, they aren't great--in fact, I sound kind of like a moron, but for all you folks who just look at the Dani photos (Dad) here's your chance to see it live action! Now, in this first one, Dani is wearing one of what seems like the few sleepers she has-at least all the pictures I have are beginning to look the same, same boppy pillow, and a handful of pastel sleepers she lives in. Seriously, we do try to mix it up by actually talking to her and singing and reading and shiz, I promise. We just hate little baby outfits that require more effort than unsnapping a handy one piece. She does wear a onesie too, haters.


So the first video is Dani, chillin' on the "donut" pillow sucking her thumb,


The next one is her in the bumbo chair--clearly struggling to hold up her big melon head at the end, but figuring out the rattle! These videos are taking FOREVER to upload so I have to assume that unless you have super high speed you won't have the patience to try. Again, the sound is on, so I sound like a bleepin' moron! But, enjoy the cuteness.

Someday, I will post about something other than my kid, I promise. Just not today.


Someday, I will have something more interesting to say, I promise!

No comments: