Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daily Dani.

This kid will NOT stop smiling at her daddy!
In other news, I tried out the digital camera as a video camera today, and uploaded some videos. I didn't realize it would record sound, so I'm not going to post it because I sound utterly ridiculous! I am a babbling, baby-talking idiot! But, I've managed to figure it out, so videos of Dani will be forthcoming.
Hey y'all, Big Man's birthday is Saturday! He will be 37! I'm going to dress Dani up, and we are working on a Superman cake....don't tell him. Saturday's also my Mom's birthday, which is cool because it means that two of the people I love most in the world have the same birthday.
Headed to Family Court tomorrow--no fun! Always makes me want to come home and hug the family and thank them for not being dysfunctional.

No comments: