Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring has sprung.

It's sunny and in the 50s. It's finally starting to feel like spring! I've been taking Dani out more, because she doesn't need to get bundled up, and just got a stroller from craigslist, the non-carseat kind so we can start taking walks when Big Man's sleeping. Here's Dani getting ready to go to the store:
She loves looking in her mirror:

She's really getting so big, and fun. I noticed that she can pick things up and hold them, move them, etc. I mentioned it to Big Man last night, as he was putting a rattle in her hand. He said, "I'm not a tard, mommy, I'm just little." and then told me that one thing he works with her on daily is holding things, etc., eye hand coordination type stuff.
Having a little fun with the sepia setting on the camera:


Dani really seems to enjoy being fed with a spoon--even if she doesn't really eat anything. She's still learning, but is just so smiley and happy and fun. She's had rice cereal and oatmeal so far, and I can't wait to start feeding her lots of new stuff!
In a rare move, last night we watched a movie! Big Man had gotten Stepbrothers on blu-ray from netflix. It was funny. We both agreed that it was much funnier than we thought the premise could be. The bar was pretty low, because Will Ferrell struggles to carry a movie, so we didn't expect much. Still, Dani slept/amused herself during the movie and we had some precious time together before Big Man had to head to work.


This morning when Big Man came home, he brought bacon, and proceeded to make us a big ol' breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs, coffee! Dani and I went to the store again (where she was ogled by all) and had some fun with the camera. I should be working, but I'm not. Waiting to hear from my boss about what time we are meeting up today. I have a TON of work to do, but am really not so motivated to do any of it.

No comments: