Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The end of an era.

Tonight, we bid farewell to the pimp car. Big Man sold it on craigslist.



Ah, when I became a man I put away childish things. More like, when I became a parent, I got rid of all the fun shit I used to have time to enjoy, but do not any more because my life is consumed by dirty diapers and baby giggles. Totally worth the trade off. (Now if I could just manage to convince him to get rid of the motorcycle and put away the college relics, we'd be all set.) He didn't get that much for the car, but he was going to let a junk yard haul it away. Then, I suggested craigslist, and I guess he posted the car.

I instructed Big Man that he is not to deposit the money into our bank account, but that he's to do fun things with hit. He offered me some, but I declined. His toy from his bachelor days. But, I did tell him that when we are in Chicago in May, he should take us out on the town. He agreed. Everybody wins!

No comments: