Thursday, December 4, 2008

5 days to go...

Big Man went back to work last night for his last week before vacation. We have a plan "b" in case I need a ride or go into labor while he's gone. My cousin Gail will be my go-to girl in the event we need to race to the hospital at 3am, as Big Man won't be able to get home to me (15 miles west of his work) and then get me 35 miles east to the hospital in time, so he can just meet us there.

Last OB appointment is today. :)

Bags are packed. Ready to go.

Wills drafted; Big Man's executed, still have to sign mine. Just trying to be prepared!

OH, and Big Man baked me a devils food layer cake with white frosting (my fave) just because he ROCKS!

1 comment:

Royal-T said...

I'm getting butterflies in my tummy for you! How exciting is this??? Can't wait to know she's here!!!