Monday, December 8, 2008

Tomorrow I'll be a mom.

Home from hospital pre-op.
Bags are packed.

Tomorrow we meet our daughter.

We were talking last night about what she will be like when she is older, and Big Man predicts, "gorgeous and popular".

As for what she will look like tomorrow, Big Man's dad went out on a limb and predicted, "brown hair, brown eyes, and light brown skin".

I'm thinking she's definitely going to have dark hair and brown skin, but blue eyes like mine would be way cool!

I hope to post pics tomorrow, it all depends on how much I'm enjoying the morphene.

3 comments:

Royal-T said...

She will be beautiful! Just look at her parents! Good luck, prayers & thoughts beaming your way! EXCITING!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now I am no expert on babies, but I hear they all have blue eyes when they are born - then they change to what they will be. Could be thinking of kittens, but I am pretty sure I got this one right:-) She will be gorgeous, exceptionally intelligent and I predict...never give her parents a hard time...

B, Esq. said...

T--can't wait for you to meet her!

Debby--I love the never give her parents a hard time prediction!

Love you guys!