Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Guest post, by Dani.

Hello world! I'm a week old today and mommy said I could handle today's blog post.

I'm Dani, and B is my mommy. Big Man is my daddy--he's kinda shy and doesn't like mommy to put his picture on the blog. I'm not shy though, and have authorized mommy to put as many pictures of me out there for the world to enjoy--maybe I'll be discovered, and score a sweet diaper endorsement!

Things on the other side of the womb are pretty okay. I went to the doctor yesterday, but didn't have to get any shots, which was good. Apparently, I'm pretty healthy. Mommy told the doctor that I am able to lift up my head and look in all directions and the doctor was surprised because I am still so young. He doesn't realize I'm a super baby. He said as soon as my belly button thingie falls off I can have tummy time...I figure it should take me a couple weeks and then I should be able to do more pushups than dad. He's big, but he's not as tough as me!

I've been eating a lot, and sleeping in pretty good blocks of time. That makes mommy and daddy happy. It lets them think that they are in control, but we all know differently, don't we? If they step out of line, I'll just be sure to "adjust" my sleep schedule to show them who the boss of the house really is.

A few days ago, I got some new outfits from Auntie Tara. I'm wearing the pink one today, and I like it so much that I didn't spit up on it, yet! I've been having a lot of vistors--it seems everyone loves babies, particularly when they are as cute as me. I figure I'm developing quite a fan base in the world of the internets, so I will leave you with a picture...gotta take a nap now...girl needs her beauty sleep!

1 comment:

Royal-T said...

Happy 1 week old-day! Great job on your first post to the blog, Dani! I hope we'll hear more from you! You've changed so much in just one week! Cuter & sweeter everyday! Can't wait to meet you in person in a few weeks!