Monday, December 8, 2008

Notable people born on 12/9.

Big Man did some online research, to see what other important people were born on 12/9, besides our baby-to-be. The conversation began because we were watching sportcenter and they noted that yesterday (the date we originally thought we would be having her) was Terrell Owens' (Dallas Cowboys wide receiver and all-around arrogant prick) birthday, and I told Big Man that I was glad our baby wouldn't share his birthday.

He is happy to report that other December 9th birthdays include:
former Chicago Bear and NFL Hall of Famer Dick Butkus (1942).
Well, that's the highlight for the Big Man.

Other notables (or not so notables) born on 12/9:
John Milton (1608), author of my favorite quote of all time, "Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to my conscience, above all other liberties."
Clarence Birdseye (1886) frozen food dude
Tip O'Neill (1912)
Amsterdam-born Kirk Douglas (1916)
Redd Foxx (1922)
Donny Osmond (1957)
Congresswoman Kirstin Gillibrand (1966)

That's all for now......headed to the hospital for my pre-op appointment!

No comments: