Monday, April 13, 2009

Four month visit.

Dani's four month visit was today! How time flies!

She is 13 pounds, 8 ounces, and is 25 inches long. (50th and 75th percentile, respectively). First thing I said to Big Man when he told me, was to point out that we could have kept using the bassinet after all--it's rated to 14 pounds! Big Man also proudly pointed out that she got four shots, and barely even cried.

And, when I got home from work, Big Man brought me into the living room, where Dani was, sleeping on her tummy! She rolled over from her back to her tummy today, and decided it wasn't so bad, or at least that she was too tired to flip back over, so she popped in her thumb and went to sleep.
Today was the Cubs home opener. Dani decided she'd rather represent the South Side, and wore her White Sox hat instead.

In other news, I am getting admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second on Wednesday. I'm taking the 5am train to Manhattan and will get sworn in just before I have an oral argument at 10am in the case Curry v. City of Syracuse et al. It is exciting (but mostly terrifying) to be taking this trip by myself, with a case with which I am (at the moment) unfamiliar, to argue a federal appeal. I've really got to get to work now, and stop blogging! Wish me luck!

No comments: