Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ready for Easter.

Grandma and Grandpa B just sent Dani some Easter goodies. A purple bunny and lots of candy for mommy. I've got some hella cute Easter pics of Dani, but I'm going to wait a few more days to post them.
I got the coolest gift today for our little nephews. They are personalized hardcover books. You pick the book, and then supply names of the people in the books and other personalized info and it's a real, hardcover kid's book. I got a Spiderman book for Jason and a Batman for Justin, and a Mother Goose book for Dani. They are great looking and made locally and are going to make a super gift! The site for the books is under construction, but when it's done, I will post a link. My parents had some of these books made for my brother Todd and I when we were kids and we LOVED them. The ones I got today are even better!

This a (redacted) example at how they put the names and personal info into the book.I think they are going to be a big hit!

Dani and I went to visit my friend Janine who was in town visiting her folks tonight. Janine has a one year old, and two other kids, and her sister Julie's two little guys were there--it was really Dani's first time with little kids--so cute!

No comments: