Monday, April 6, 2009

Just another manic Monday.

Wish it were Sunday. That's my fun day. My I don't have to run day.
I'm tired. I realize that I haven't taken a day off since I went back to work 3 months ago. Could use a break! This was the first weekend in a LONG time that I didn't do any work. Instead, I was productive at home, and I enjoyed my kid. Ain't she cute?

Big Man was home for a rare Friday night, and I slept too little all weekend. I rolled the dice Saturday and stayed up late, and then Dani decided to get up much earlier than usual. Today, I'm just feeling mediocre, and trying not to get sick or get Dani sick. She was in her pack and play on Sunday, and was supposed to be napping and instead decided to try to hide under her mirror.

Getting ready for easter, but this pic is the only one I'll post until the weekend. The Easter pics are waaaay cuter!

No comments: