Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alice in Wonderland door...

I tried to get the Big Man to pose (from the back to keep his identity a secret) but alas, he said no. Anyway, watching him walk out of the half bathroom tonight (bathroom is under the stairs on first floor), I was reminded of Alice and Wonderland. He has to duck to go into and out of the bathroom. The bathroom is just a space maximizer and is really handy. When the door is open, it is right next to the door to the kitchen (Victorian house, designed to hide the help, next to servant stairwell) and it just looks so small! Now, our ceilings are high, and the kitchen door is probably big? In any event, this just gives an interesting perspective. Would be better if the big man posed...I'm short enough that it would look like a regular door.

And yes, I did drink all of the wine that went into the making of the cork wreath. Gosh, I miss wine.

No comments: