Friday, August 29, 2008

Creepy, but in a good way.

Last night, we stayed up to watch Obama speak. To be more honest, the Big Man was watching the Cubs game, but I made him switch to the convention, and then he dozed. During the Obama speech, I had my hands on my big ol' belly, and I felt some kicks.

At first, it was pretty creepy, because it felt like something inside me was trying to get out. Like a B movie where the alien spawn finishes eating its host and then claws its way out via the abdomen. I woke up the Big Man to have a feel. Then I just sat on the couch, teary, feeling the baby and listening to our next President speak. Clearly, baby's a democrat, as her first kick was during O's speech.

I'll use the feminine for now. Still optimistic that at the 32 week ultrasound, the doc will notice my baby's huge penis. :)

No comments: