Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Dark Knight, four thumbs up (baby voted too)

Big man and I went to see The Dark Knight this afternoon...

I'm shocked at how much I liked it. Simply a great flick. The only two bad things I can say are I didn't like Batman's voice, and Maggie Gyllenhaal is a total dud, but without spoiling anything, I can assure you that is made up for towards the end.

I honestly liked pretty much everything else about this movie. The writing was great. I have to disagree with my brother, and say that this was the best Joker ever. Ledger did it well, but the writing was superb--just a great character who thrives on chaos. Michael Caine is always top notch, and this movie even had Anthony Michael Hall--haven't seen him since Breakfast Club!

Also, I loved Harvey Dent and two-face, well I guess I could just go on and on, it was all around great. Even the baby loved it.

No comments: