Saturday, August 16, 2008

Insanity recap.

Ah, the end of another week.

Watched the Raiders game last night and they looked pretty good. They are due for a decent season. And, my fantasy team RB LenDale White was tearing it up, and should be a decent point-getter for me in the regular season! So, other than Bulger and my mediocre defenses, my fantasy team is looking pretty decent.

House is on the market and there's an open house on Sunday. I've convinced the big man that we should hang at my office during the open house so I can get some work done, and he can watch cable. Free and productive. Hoping for some decent interest in it this weekend...

Just two days shy of 23 weeks now. I've decided that 23 weeks is the perfect gestation period; I'm not too miserable yet, but I've been pregnant long enough to really wish it were over. So, it would be really nice if I could just have that baby now. Really, I'd also like to drink about a bottle of wine as well. That would be nice. Oh well, 3 more months! Interestingly, as this pregnancy progresses, and unlike the experiences most of my friends have had, I am getting LESS nervous about the whole thing. While I still have never changed a diaper, or ever held a newborn, crack mothers and teenagers manage. I am just surprisingly calm. My friends are planning a shower for me, and I'm even pretty laid back about the baby items, it's like, it has 4 stars on target.com, good enough for me. I'm hoping this lasts and abject panic does not set in.

No comments: