Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cash for books.

A few blogs ago I wrote about a website, cash4books. Definitely worth the trip if you have not-so-old textbooks. One of my law school books was worth $38 and they paid the shipping. And, it was a book I have never had a need for in practice. And the books can even have highlighting and underlining. Just type in the bar code number and they will tell you how much they will pay. I sold one of Wes' books (a short paperback) for like 75 cents, but hey, that's 75 cents I didn't have before I sent it in. So, prices vary.

If you have academic books, and they are gathering dust, and you'd prefer beer money, head to the site. I've put a link to the left because, in the interest of full disclosure, if you sell your books to them, they might send me a little something too. Seriously though, all I did was print a prepaid label, drop it at the post office, and a check came the next week; pay pal transfers are even faster. Money in the bizzank!

1 comment:

Brandon Checketts said...

You can try out BookScouter.com to compare prices from a bunch of sites, including cash4books.